Maldivian Foreign Minister Dr. Mohamed Asim calls on Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera
Remarks by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at Galle Dialogue 2016
Sri Lanka opens a Resident Mission in Ethiopia
With a view to broadening political, trade and economic relations with Ethiopia and also forge closer relations with the African Union (AU) that is headquartered in Addis Ababa, the Government of Sri Lanka recently established a resident mission in Ethiopia.The Embassy is located at No. 875, Kebele 02, Bole Sub City, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia....
Remarks by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at the Bandaranaike International Diplomatic Training Institute Convocation Ceremony
First Session of Sri Lanka – Philippines Political Consultations concludes in Colombo
The first round of Sri Lanka – Philippines Political Consultations between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the two countries concluded on 21st November 2016 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Colombo. Sri Lanka and the Philippines signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 3 February this year to hold political consultations between the...
- Statement by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP22) in Marrakesh
- Remarks by Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Harsha de Silva at Regional Consultations on Transitional Justice in Asia-Pacific
- President and Prime Minister congratulate President-elect of the United States of America
- UK Minister of State for the Commonwealth UN Baroness Anelay calls on Foreign Minister Samaraweera
- Joint Press Release: Ministerial level talks on fishermen issues between India and Sri Lanka
Monday to Friday
9.00 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
34, Homi Modi Street
Mumbai - 400 001