Sri Lanka’s participation in the 19th SAARC Summit scheduled for November 2016 in Islamabad
Sri Lanka regrets that the prevailing environment in the region is not conducive for holding the 19th SAARC Summit in Islamabad on 9thand 10thNovember 2016....
Pledging Conference for the Secretary-General’s Peacebuilding Fund New York, 21st September 2016
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera chairs the Invest in Sustaining Peace - Pledging Conference for the Secretary-General’s Peacebuilding Fund at the UN Head Quarters in New York on 21 September 2016. Seated with him is UN Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson (R )...
Address by President Maithripala Sirisena at the 71st Session of the United Nations General Assembly
Statement by the Government of Sri Lanka
The Government of Sri Lanka strongly condemns the terrorist attack on an Indian military base in Kashmir on Sunday 18th September 2016. Sri Lanka, as a country, that has undergone the scourge of terrorism for almost three decades resents all forms and manifestation of terrorism....
Sri Lanka Statement by Special Envoy of President at XVII NAM Summit
- Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera represents Sri Lanka at the Our Ocean Conference 2016
- Sri Lanka Statement at Interactive Debate at Ministerial Meeting at XVII NAM Summit
- Special Envoy of President to lead Sri Lanka Delegation to 17th NAM Summit
- Statement by the Government of Sri Lanka regarding the nuclear test conducted by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera reaffirms commitment to further advancing bilateral ties during visit to the Republic of Slovenia
Monday to Friday
9.00 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
34, Homi Modi Street
Mumbai - 400 001